**REJECT STOCK** EZICAF “Coffee-for-One” Gold Filter
We unfortunately have some reject stock of the EZICAF “Coffee-for-One” Gold Filter due to an error in the manufacturing facility. The fault is a slight ‘bubble’ in the gold foil where it connects to the body of the unit (see photos below).
These units function fine, making delicious cups of coffee, however are technical rejects. As such we are selling them for a heavily discounted price, should you wish to purchase.
An easy way to make a great cup of filter coffee. All you need is a mug, ground coffee, your gold filter, boiling water and you’re good to go! You don’t even need electricity (perfect for camping)!
With a 23 Karat, gold-plated filter and BPA-Free filter body, the EZICAF “Coffee-for-One” Gold Filter is the cheaper, eco-friendly alternative to the coffee capsule and the espresso machine. It is permanent (no need to buy replacement paper filters all the time), reusable, energy efficient and recyclable.
EASY TO USE:
- Simply set the filter on top of a cup or mug,
- Add medium ground coffee (add more for a strong coffee, less for a weaker coffee),
- Pour hot water into the regulator, cover with the lid and the brewing is finished once the regulator is empty.
- Reverse the lid and use it as a drip catcher underneath the filter when you remove it from your mug.
- Add a dash of milk if you desire and enjoy your freshly brewed filter coffee!
- Simply wash/rinse the filter and allow to dry on your dish rack.
- TIP – keep the ground coffee, dry it out and make a gorgeous coffee body scrub!
- For more information see Coffee For One and How to Use.